Sometimes parents struggle to survive each day. Some parents haven’t had the benefits of good parental modeling themselves.
- Perhaps they are angry at some of the choices you have made
- Perhaps they think they can control your decision making
- Perhaps addiction or mental health challenges prevent a parent from being able to express love to their child.
- Sometimes the fear of not being able to support one more person in the home causes the parent to react vehemently in favor of abortion.
- A parent can drive their child from the home by creating an environment of chaos, deprivation, and hostility.
- Parents may fear you will not get an education
- Parents may fear you will not pursue a career
- College, tech school, and career training are all available to women who parent a child
- Child care is readily available on college campuses today
There is hope for you.
- You can leave knowing that you can provide a better life for you and your child.
- Although you have not felt the unconditional love you deserve, you can provide that love to your child.
- By contacting a Pregnancy Help Center in your area and asking for a referral for housing for pregnant women, you can start the process of change and growth.
- https://www.optionline.org/get-help will help you connect with a local pregnancy help center for referrals
You deserve better! There are supports available to help you create your own positive living environment. You can take charge of forging a new path and a better life for the family you create.