- It tells you how he responds to high-pressure situations.
- And it tells you that you will be the one who will bear the brunt in those situations.
What will you do now?
- The best answer is to start building a life for your baby and you.
- Your baby will bring changes and challenges to your life, but she will also motivate you, keep you on track, and bring joy and meaning to your life.
- You’ve arrived at the best place you can be right now – at a fresh starting point.
And you’re not alone. You have your baby. No matter what he says, we know one thing for sure: We know this is your baby. It’s easy enough to prove paternity after the baby is born if you need child support. But for now, the health and safety of your baby is up to you. You can begin to create a safe and peaceful environment for you and your baby right now. You both have a lot to live for.